Hamilton Beach Professional 58770-IN Juicer Mixer Grinder
The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN mixer grinder with its elegant design, 1400W motor, a digital control panel makes it an excellent choice for the modern Indian kitchen. We were impressed by 58770-IN’s ability to make silky smooth batters and its uncanny ability to dispatch hard masala items such as turmeric with ease. These coupled with hands-free operation and 13-prebuilt program settings make the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN a gem in any household. You simply cannot go wrong with the 58770-IN, provided you have the cash to splash.
+ The Good
- A renowned American brand with over 100 years of experience in making mixer grinders.
- Best-in-class 1400W motor with overload protection and advanced cooling.
- Best-in-class digital control panel offering pro-level results with 13 program settings
- Best-in-class variable speed control from 3000RPM to 18000RPM
- Best-in-class worry-free 5-year warranty covering the motor and the unit
- Endorsed by Chef Vignesh Johny
– The Bad
- Unproven in the Indian kitchen. Indian cooking vastly differs from American. Only time will tell the 58770-IN’s usability in an Indian kitchen.
- The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN will set you back by ₹25,000. This mixie is the most expensive in the market.
- The 58770-IN can be noisy if you run it at full tilt (18,000 RPM).
- Questionable after-sales support. Several users complain about inadequately trained service personnel.
Features to look forward to
13 preset program settings
3X Overload protection
A closer look at the Hamilton Beach professional mixer grinder 58770-IN
Any review of the Hamilton Beach professional mixer grinder 58770-IN must take into account the following.
- Design of the mixie – Build quality, number of jars & accessories, etc.
- Performance – The speed control, motor, overload protection, etc.
- Ease of use – Is the mixie easy to clean, run, and own?
- Support – Hassle-free support
Design of the Hamilton Beach professional 58770-IN mixer grinder
The 58770-IN has an elegant design. The base unit is sleek with a well-laid-out display that is easy to use. The blue-back-lit control knob and the power button give a premium look. The 58770-IN is a well-made mixie and will add to the overall appeal of your kitchen.
The Hamilton Beach professional 58770-IN JMG feels well-made. The jar, jar-handle, the control knob, menu buttons, jar-lid, and the base unit feel solid and robust. The overall build quality is premium and does not disappoint.
In the box
Hamilton Beach India ships the 58770-IN with the following in the box. 3 SS Jars; Tamper; Scraper; 2 filler caps; Base unit; Master Chef Kunal Kapur color recipe book
The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN JMG comes with three unbreakable stainless steel jars. A 1500ml main jar, one 1L multipurpose dry grinder for dry grinding and a 500ml dry jar. Each jar has a one-piece blade to handle the grinding. The 58770-IN also comes with an auto-breaking system for added safety.
The 58770-IN JMG is a compact unit and will not occupy a ton of space. Height: 50 cm with the jar; Width: 23 cm; Breadth: 19 cm
The base unit for the 58770-IN houses the control knob, power button, and program setting menus. We found the base unit to be well-planted and does not skid while the mixie is running.
Performance of the Hamilton Beach professional blender
The Hamilton Beach professional 58770-IN JMG comes with a powerful 1400W motor capable of operating at 18,000RPM. This motor is a powerhouse that does not heat up. The base unit also includes a motor temperature gauge.
Control and Speed
Unlike the other mixies in the Indian market that come with 3-speed control, the 58770-IN comes with 10-speed control. You can run this 1400W motor as low as 3000RPM or take it as high as 18000RPM.
Blending - Soups, juices, and smoothies
Be it beating an egg or mincing a beetroot for juice, the 58700-IN outshines its competition. The 10-speed control knob gives you the ability to precisely blend for the perfect smoothie.
Wet grinding - Idli and Dosa Batter
We were impressed at the 58770-IN’s ability to grind dosa batter in less than 2 minutes. The batter comes out silky without any coarseness.
Dry grinding - Masala
Turmeric, pepper, ice cubes, etc., are no match for the 58770-IN. All hard items are dispatched with relative ease. The dry grinding time depends on the weight and type of the item.
Ease of use
Despite the 58770-IN being modern and digital, it is easy to use. The preset programs allow hands-free use.
Programs and modes
The 58770-IN comes with 13 tailor-made program modes for dry, wet-hard, wet-soft, blend, and soup functions. For the dry, wet-hard, and wet-soft modes, the 58770-IN allows choosing a consistency between fine-medium-coarse. For the blend and soup, you have a choice to select if the jar is partially full or full.
The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN comes with several unique safety features.
- Shatterproof Tritan lids with rubber gaskets
- Double interlocks require the jar & lid to be in place for start.
- Auto-braking system.
- Motor temp indicator with 3X motor overload protection.
The jars of the 58770-IN are easy to clean. The blades are not very sharp, hence no risk of cuts. We still recommend that you take care while cleaning the jars.
Hamilton Beach India provides a 5-year warranty on the entire product. They use the Onsitego Pan-India service for repairs and parts. We found a few amazon reviews rating Onsitego’s service poorly. While some users complain about the quality of service provided. Overall, we found more happy customers than unhappy ones.
Conclusion: Review of Hamilton Beach Professional mixer grinder in India
In summary, Hamilton Beach JMG is a versatile mixie and is an excellent choice for people who are willing to spend a little extra cash. The only thing to watch out for is the support network which we believe will improve with time.
While barks.in focuses on dog lovers, we also want our site to provide consumer advice to our readers. Hence we are launching a product review section.
You may also like our review of the best dog food in India.